3M Dual-Color Film Series 3635-200
For Screen Printing and Solvent Inkjet Printing
These perforated films are light management films to create durable, permanent channel letters, signs and displays.
Dual color films can create the special effect of a color/image by day (not lighted) and a different color by night (backlit).
• Create the special effect of a color by day (non-lighted) and a different color by night (backlit)
• Dual-color perforation pattern lets background color display when backlit*
• Available in black, white, or a customer-specified color for a variety of lighting effects
• Exceptional color clarity and backlit brightness both day and night
• Pressure-sensitive adhesive designed specifically for light management applications
• Expected Performance Life of 7 years (unwarranted period for unprinted film with no graphic protection, applied
to a flat, vertical, outdoor surface in a non-abusive environment)
*From a typical viewing distance for large format graphics, viewers will see little or no perforation pattern. However, the colors and construction used will have an
effect on how visible the perforation pattern is.